How do I create a new group?
You can click on Create Group from the Home tab or from the Groups tab.
Here’s how to create a new group: (attach images)
- Click on Create Group from the Home tab or from the Groups tab
- You will see the general settings of the group like Group Name, Space Type, Spend limit, and Work days your team can make bookings on
- These are required to create a group
- Click on Create Group
If you want to set location restrictions you can open its respective settings. It is optional to set.
- Click on Manage locations
- By default, it is set to All locations
- Change it to Limited locations
- Search for the cities you want your team to be able to access to
- After selecting the desired locations, click on Save Location Settings
You can remove a location anytime from your options or go back to All locations.
What does the default group do?
Default group is created for your convenience. It has been set to default settings to which the first Super Admin is added. Super Admin can edit the group and add employees to it to start the team plan for everyone.
What are location limitations and how to set them?
When you are creating or editing a group, you can set access to limited locations for the users added in the respective group. Here’s how to set Location Limitations (attach images) Go to Create Group or Edit Group Click on Manage locations By ...
What are groups? How do groups help in managing the team?
Groups are used to define limits for your teams. These limits include the days on which your team can book workspaces, how much they can spend, which type of space they can book. It also allows the admin to set location and workspace limitations. You ...